Label Design Software
BarTender software enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating the printing and control of labels, barcodes, documents, forms, RFID tags, plastic cards and more. The world’s largest companies and hundreds of thousands of small businesses rely on BarTender label design and printing software to help them:
- Accelerate the speed and efficiency of goods moving through the supply chain.
- Simplify the handling of graphics, logos, and other printed images for barcode labels.
- Inform workers how to handle hazardous substances safely, with visual graphics, images, and with human readable text.
- Identify on the product identification label that a food has an ingredient to which they, or another is allergic.
- Track goods back to the point or country of origin where it started/was manufactured.
- Reduce shrinkage on the retail shop floor, and increase real-time inventory accuracy in the warehouse storeroom when paired with barcode scanning software.
- Maintain regulatory compliance, such as GS1, UDI, PTI, and more with the world’s most comprehensive barcode support.
- And much more.
Specific to applications with Zebra barcode label printers, easily design labels — from simple to complex — with ZebraDesigner software. Zebra’s Windows-based interface is intuitive to use, virtually eliminating training and required technical skills. And, it features in-window design and editing.
There are multiple editions to meet varying label design requirements — from creating labels with basic text to intricate components, such as RFID or fixed or variable data. Pair ZebraDesigner with Zebra’s high-performance industrial, midrange, desktop and/or mobile printers to quickly design a customized print solution to fit your needs. Additional, ZebraDesigner features new printer drivers, and the latest versions are backwards compatible with previous versions to help support continued use of your existing barcode label formats.
Multiple ZebraDesigner editions (Essentials, Professional, or ZebraDesigner For Developers) make creating industry-standard and compliant barcode labels simple, including fixed or variable data.
ZebraDesigner Essentials gives you the tools to:
- Quickly and easily design professional labels without prior knowledge of barcoding or labeling using Microsoft Office-style interface.
- Set your user interface to one of 20 international languages.
- Start with a basic template design including text, barcode and graphic objects.
- Use keyboard input, date, time and counter data sources.
- Benefit from the GS1-128 barcode wizard.
- Use one of the pre-designed label templates or create one from scratch in minutes.
- Compatible with formats created in ZebraDesigner.
More about ZDesigner | Contact BCCD to learn more about barcode label design and printing software.
QuickPrint, by BCC Distribution, is a simple to use, turn-key, transactional barcode label printing software system that integrates directly to SAP software systems.
BCC Distribution delivers complete integrated barcode label printing systems that comprise enterprise-level system solutions using wireless mobile RF scanning and SAP software integration. BCCD has developed QuickPrint- an inexpensive, flexible enterprise barcode printing system solution that uses software and services designed, developed, and delivered by BCC Distribution to simplify printing for SAP ECC® and SAP S/4HANA® users.
More about QuickPrint | Optimized Barcode Label Printing for SAP ERP Applications