Rugged and Mobile Enterprise Tablets
Have you seen Zebra’s new mobile Android Tablets?
- Tailored for you from the world leader in rugged mobile computing.
- Barcode scanning, mobility, and Android support for next level mobility.
Reimagine your workday with a purpose-built tablet that’s tailored to work your way. Roam far with outstanding wireless capabilities. Capture and communicate on the go. Whatever your work requires, Windows or Android, you get true rugged performance beyond the industry’s highest testing standards. Stay ahead with an innovative tablet that’s highly secure, fully configurable, includes integrated barcode scanning capabilities, is simple to deploy and integrate with business systems such as SAP S/4HANA®, and works how and where you do.
Choose your level of durability, display size, form factor, operating system, processing power and accessories from the pages of this guide. Learn how BCC Distribution and Zebra Technologies can support and enable you like no other.
True mobility is designed specifically for your environment, applications and challenges—whether inside your own workplace or outside in the harsh elements. Harsh is a tablet that is built to work in a freezer. Harsh is a tablet built for hazardous environments like Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) or ATEX standards.
ET51/ET56 – Flexibility for a wide variety of use cases.
- Windows or Android OS.
- Choose 8 in. or 10 in. screen, easy to read in bright daylight.
- WLAN for inside or WAN for the road, outstanding roaming, locationing and connectivity.
- Lightest Zebra tablets and fully rugged design, withstands drops, bangs, bumps, dust and liquids.
- Swappable batteries, replace batteries onsite and hot swap with an auxiliary battery.
- Available with integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner for GS1 Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, etc.
R12 XSlate Rugged Tablet – Spectacular screen size on a lightweight rugged tablet.
- 5 in. sunlight-viewable Active Display, easy to view in direct sunlight.
- Large screen is good for vehicle mounting, while lightweight enough to still carry.
- Customizable to meet any user’s needs, even as a 2-in-1.
- Four CPU choices plus touch, pen, scanner and camera inputs.
- Rugged to handle harsh environments• RFID and scanner options.
- Award-winning, under 3-lbs design• Visibility, durability and features you need—in one tablet.
L10 Rugged Tablets – Choice of three form factors, multiple CPUs, Windows® or Android™
L10 Rugged Tablet – Unmatched durability with the ultimate in connectivity.
- Stronger than steel magnesium frame; lighter than aluminum.
- Traditional slate; thinnest & lightest L10.
- IP65, with port covers open, and 6 ft. operating drop rating.
- Attachable keyboard creates a true 2-in-1 laptop/tablet.
- Gorilla® Glass and auto-sensing glove/wet-touch technology function in rain, snow and cold.
- XPAD – All the features of the XSlate, plus a rigid handle for easy transport. Perfectly balanced, ergonomic design for easy portability. Optional, in-handle barcode scanner expedites data entry. Supports optional, clip-on keyboard for 2-in-1 use. Durability and scanning power—in hand.
- Ideal laptop replacement. Xbook adds a fully functional, removable keyboard. Attached kickstrap combines rotating hand-strap with kickstand for use on the move or flat surfaces. Enter long-form data with ease. Pull it out of a vehicle dock and clip on the keyboard. Use it on the tailgate or at your desk.
Transportation and Logistics – Deliver non-stop service from the first mile to the last.
- Quality assurance
- Asset and facility
- Proof of pickup and delivery
- Fleet management
Manufacturing – Ratchet up productivity from the plant floor to the front door.
- Inventory management
- Supply-line replenishment
- Safety testing
- Maintenance/field service
- Compliance verification
- Receiving/put away/shipping
Public Sector – Meet mission requirements with better visibility.
- Improve public safety
- Asset management
- Real-time awareness
- Monitor personnel
- Increase operational efficiency
Retail – Delight customers from the back of the store to the sales floor.
- Inventory management
- Assisted selling
- Price verification
Warehouse, Yards & Ports – Manage inventory across your supply chain.
- Warehouse and yard management
- Returns processing
- EDI transactions
- Forklift mounting
Field Mobility – Empower your team wherever the job takes them.
- Mobile dispatch
- Work order management
- Asset tracking
- Meter reading
- Vegetation management
Now, you can bring your biggest mobility goals within easy reach. You’ve already got the determination and skill to get there. Why not power your own abilities to their highest with the global market leader in rugged mobile computers, partnered with the leading solutions integrator and software partner? It’s a clear choice. Supplied, integrated and supported by BCC Distribution, Zebra tablets are tough, reliable, powerful, and built for a purpose…yours.
Contact BCC Distribution to learn how integration of rugged, mobile enterprise tablets can help meet the growing mobility requirements of your business operations.
- Manage Inventory Across the Warehouse with RFID Technology
Video – Zebra RFID Solutions for Warehousing BCC Distribution – Warehouse RFID Datasheet Elevate Your Warehouse Systems with Radio Frequency Identification [RFID] Get transformation without complications. Take warehouse inventory management from hours down to mere minutes. RFID technology transforms warehouse operations to give you accurate, real-time insights and to speed tasks from picking and shipping […]Read more
- BARTENDER 2021 – BARCODE SOFTWARE IMPROVES SAFETY, SECURITY, EFFICIENCY AND COMPLIANCE
BarTender is designed to optimize customers’ barcode labeling and barcode printing processes with sophisticated, yet user-friendly barcoding software (WYSIWYG- what you see is what you get). Download BarTender 2021 Datasheet BCC Distribution can help find the right barcode label printing software that’s right for your application. Printing Basic Barcode Labels, Forms and Documents Data integration […]Read more
- BarTender Label Software Support
For users of BarTender barcode label design and printing software, now may be the time to update from legacy BarTender software versions (i.e. BarTender version 10.1) to BarTender 2021. BarTender has added many powerful features since July 2013 when BarTender 10.1 was originally released. These improvements and performance advancements were designed to save time, money and resources. […]Read more
- A Security Update For BCC Distribution Customers Using Both BarTender Software and Zebra Barcode Label Printers
BCC Distribution recently learned of a new malware attack that targets a vulnerability in older releases of BarTender 2016 and certain updates from BarTender 2016 to BarTender 2019. Earlier this year Seagull Scientific issued fixes for this security issue. We urge you to update your software as soon as possible if they haven’t already done […]Read more
- Washing Your Hands is Important, but So is Cleaning the Devices that Your Hands Touch All Day Long
Thorough disinfection of mobile computers, tablets, barcode printers, barcode scanners and other devices is critical to infection control in workplaces and public spaces. There is a right and wrong way to do it. With the continuously evolving situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus, there are a lot of questions about how Zebra products should be cleaned […]Read more
- Mobile Barcode Label Printing for Improved Supply Chain Management & Tracking
Centralized barcode printers force workers to leave what they’re doing, run to the label printer, grab what they need, and then return to their tasks. On the way to and from the printer, they often get distracted by other tasks or stop to talk with co-workers, wasting even more time. As this happens repeatedly, your […]Read more
- Improve Logistics with IoT Barcoding and Android OS
The Internet of Things (IoT) is driving the next industrial revolution, and the intersection between IoT, barcoding, and Android operating systems (OS) promises to streamline workflows, improve efficiency, and help you rise above the competition. Are you ready? Is your business poised to leverage this technology? Here is what you need to know. What Is […]Read more
- 7 Critical Reasons to Upgrade to the Zebra MC9300 Mobile Computer
If you’re still using Zebra MC9090, MC9190, and MC92N0 RF barcode scanning terminals with Windows CE and Windows Mobile 6.5, it’s time to upgrade to the Zebra MC9300 with Android Enterprise operating system (OS). Why should you migrate to the latest Zebra technology? Take a look at the top seven reasons. 1. Fully Supported OS […]Read more
- Mobile Device Management for RF Terminals
Mobile device management (MDM) for your RF terminals helps optimize productivity and keep workers connected. By providing a centralized tool for monitoring, managing, securing, and supporting your mobile RF barcode scanning terminals, MDM streamlines workflows, enhances supply chain mobility, and safeguards efficiency. Take a look at what your business can do when you invest in […]Read more
- Barcode Labeling (Assets and Location Labeling) for Tough/Industrial Environments
Today’s corporations are bigger and more complex than ever before – which means they need to be highly organized. Whether you work in retail, logistics, transportation, or manufacturing, labeling and organization is one of the most important elements of your job. Not only do you need a label that’s thorough, clear, and readable, but you […]Read more