- Tailored for you from the world leader in rugged mobile computing.
- Barcode scanning, mobility, and Android support for next level mobility.
- Windows or Android OS.
- Choose 8 in. or 10 in. screen, easy to read in bright daylight.
- WLAN for inside or WAN for the road, outstanding roaming, locationing and connectivity.
- Lightest Zebra tablets and fully rugged design, withstands drops, bangs, bumps, dust and liquids.
- Swappable batteries, replace batteries onsite and hot swap with an auxiliary battery.
- Available with integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner for GS1 Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, etc.
- 5 in. sunlight-viewable Active Display, easy to view in direct sunlight.
- Large screen is good for vehicle mounting, while lightweight enough to still carry.
- Customizable to meet any user’s needs, even as a 2-in-1.
- Four CPU choices plus touch, pen, scanner and camera inputs.
- Rugged to handle harsh environments• RFID and scanner options.
- Award-winning, under 3-lbs design• Visibility, durability and features you need—in one tablet.
- Stronger than steel magnesium frame; lighter than aluminum.
- Traditional slate; thinnest & lightest L10.
- IP65, with port covers open, and 6 ft. operating drop rating.
- Attachable keyboard creates a true 2-in-1 laptop/tablet.
- Gorilla® Glass and auto-sensing glove/wet-touch technology function in rain, snow and cold.
- XPAD – All the features of the XSlate, plus a rigid handle for easy transport. Perfectly balanced, ergonomic design for easy portability. Optional, in-handle barcode scanner expedites data entry. Supports optional, clip-on keyboard for 2-in-1 use. Durability and scanning power—in hand.
- Ideal laptop replacement. Xbook adds a fully functional, removable keyboard. Attached kickstrap combines rotating hand-strap with kickstand for use on the move or flat surfaces. Enter long-form data with ease. Pull it out of a vehicle dock and clip on the keyboard. Use it on the tailgate or at your desk.
- Quality assurance
- Asset and facility
- Proof of pickup and delivery
- Fleet management
- Inventory management
- Supply-line replenishment
- Safety testing
- Maintenance/field service
- Compliance verification
- Receiving/put away/shipping
- Improve public safety
- Asset management
- Real-time awareness
- Monitor personnel
- Increase operational efficiency
- Inventory management
- Assisted selling
- Price verification
- Warehouse and yard management
- Returns processing
- EDI transactions
- Forklift mounting
- Mobile dispatch
- Work order management
- Asset tracking
- Meter reading
- Vegetation management
Rugged and Mobile Enterprise Tablets
Have you seen Zebra’s new mobile Android Tablets?
Reimagine your workday with a purpose-built tablet that’s tailored to work your way. Roam far with outstanding wireless capabilities. Capture and communicate on the go. Whatever your work requires, Windows or Android, you get true rugged performance beyond the industry’s highest testing standards. Stay ahead with an innovative tablet that’s highly secure, fully configurable, includes integrated barcode scanning capabilities, is simple to deploy and integrate with business systems such as SAP S/4HANA®, and works how and where you do.
Choose your level of durability, display size, form factor, operating system, processing power and accessories from the pages of this guide. Learn how BCC Distribution and Zebra Technologies can support and enable you like no other.
True mobility is designed specifically for your environment, applications and challenges—whether inside your own workplace or outside in the harsh elements. Harsh is a tablet that is built to work in a freezer. Harsh is a tablet built for hazardous environments like Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) or ATEX standards.
ET51/ET56 – Flexibility for a wide variety of use cases.
R12 XSlate Rugged Tablet – Spectacular screen size on a lightweight rugged tablet.
L10 Rugged Tablets – Choice of three form factors, multiple CPUs, Windows® or Android™
L10 Rugged Tablet – Unmatched durability with the ultimate in connectivity.
Transportation and Logistics – Deliver non-stop service from the first mile to the last.
Manufacturing – Ratchet up productivity from the plant floor to the front door.
Public Sector – Meet mission requirements with better visibility.
Retail – Delight customers from the back of the store to the sales floor.
Warehouse, Yards & Ports – Manage inventory across your supply chain.
Field Mobility – Empower your team wherever the job takes them.
Now, you can bring your biggest mobility goals within easy reach. You’ve already got the determination and skill to get there. Why not power your own abilities to their highest with the global market leader in rugged mobile computers, partnered with the leading solutions integrator and software partner? It’s a clear choice. Supplied, integrated and supported by BCC Distribution, Zebra tablets are tough, reliable, powerful, and built for a purpose…yours.
Contact BCC Distribution to learn how integration of rugged, mobile enterprise tablets can help meet the growing mobility requirements of your business operations.
- Android OS
- Barcode Labeling
- Device Disinfection
- Internet of Things
- Mobile Barcode Printing
- Mobile RF Terminals
- RFID Technology
- Zebra Mobile Computers
- - Rugged and Mobile Enterprise Tablets
Have you seen Zebra’s new mobile Android Tablets? Tailored for you from the world leader in rugged mobile computing. Barcode scanning, mobility, and Android support for next level mobility. Reimagine your workday with a purpose-built tablet that’s tailored to work your way. Roam far with outstanding wireless capabilities. Capture and communicate on the go. Whatever your […]Read more
- - Manage Inventory Across the Warehouse with RFID Technology
Video – Zebra RFID Solutions for Warehousing BCC Distribution – Warehouse RFID Datasheet Elevate Your Warehouse Systems with Radio Frequency Identification [RFID] Get transformation without complications. Take warehouse inventory management from hours down to mere minutes. RFID technology transforms warehouse operations to give you accurate, real-time insights and to speed tasks from picking and shipping […]Read more
- - BarTender Label Software Support
For users of BarTender barcode label design and printing software, now may be the time to update from legacy BarTender software versions (i.e. BarTender version 10.1) to BarTender 2021. BarTender has added many powerful features since July 2013 when BarTender 10.1 was originally released. These improvements and performance advancements were designed to save time, money and resources. […]Read more
- - A Security Update For BCC Distribution Customers Using Both BarTender Software and Zebra Barcode Label Printers
BCC Distribution recently learned of a new malware attack that targets a vulnerability in older releases of BarTender 2016 and certain updates from BarTender 2016 to BarTender 2019. Earlier this year Seagull Scientific issued fixes for this security issue. We urge you to update your software as soon as possible if they haven’t already done […]Read more
- - Washing Your Hands is Important, but So is Cleaning the Devices that Your Hands Touch All Day Long
Thorough disinfection of mobile computers, tablets, barcode printers, barcode scanners and other devices is critical to infection control in workplaces and public spaces. There is a right and wrong way to do it. With the continuously evolving situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus, there are a lot of questions about how Zebra products should be cleaned […]Read more
- - Mobile Barcode Label Printing for Improved Supply Chain Management & Tracking
Centralized barcode printers force workers to leave what they’re doing, run to the label printer, grab what they need, and then return to their tasks. On the way to and from the printer, they often get distracted by other tasks or stop to talk with co-workers, wasting even more time. As this happens repeatedly, your […]Read more