BarTender Label Software Support
For users of BarTender barcode label design and printing software, now may be the time to update from legacy BarTender software versions (i.e. BarTender version 10.1) to BarTender 2021.
BarTender has added many powerful features since July 2013 when BarTender 10.1 was originally released. These improvements and performance advancements were designed to save time, money and resources.
Even more important for 10.1 users, support for BarTender 10.1 ends on December 31, 2020. Beginning January 1, 2021, users will not be able to start a tech support ticket or contact our support team by phone or email, without active software maintenance. If issue isn’t addressed by an existing Seagull published article, or if BCCD can’t fix the issue for you, Seagull will not be able to either.
Contact BCC Distribution to participate or review how to:
- Gain complete control over design-to-print lifecycle with the improved Designer and Librarian document management system.
- Speed up labeling deployment and support greater accountability through workflow approvals from any device or operating system.
- Integrate more tightly and with more flexibility to existing and new business systems, such as SAP ECC® and SAP S/4HANA®.
- Print from any browser on any device to more printers like Zebra barcode label printers… anywhere, any time.
- Minimize downtime and enable business continuity with new redundancy failover options.
- Tips and tricks on how to update to BarTender Librarian 2021 and gain all the advanced new features and benefits of up-to-date technology.
- Long-Range Handheld Mobile Barcode Scanners
Barcode scanning range may no longer be a deciding factor between traditional RF scan guns and phone-style mobile barcode scanner devices. Remember back to when you selected your current mobile RF barcode scanning devices for the warehouse. Was a key deciding factor the range/distance in which your mobile devices could scan your warehouse barcode labels […]Read more
- Rugged and Mobile Enterprise Tablets
Have you seen Zebra’s new mobile Android Tablets? Tailored for you from the world leader in rugged mobile computing. Barcode scanning, mobility, and Android support for next level mobility. Reimagine your workday with a purpose-built tablet that’s tailored to work your way. Roam far with outstanding wireless capabilities. Capture and communicate on the go. Whatever your […]Read more
- Manage Inventory Across the Warehouse with RFID Technology
Video – Zebra RFID Solutions for Warehousing BCC Distribution – Warehouse RFID Datasheet Elevate Your Warehouse Systems with Radio Frequency Identification [RFID] Get transformation without complications. Take warehouse inventory management from hours down to mere minutes. RFID technology transforms warehouse operations to give you accurate, real-time insights and to speed tasks from picking and shipping […]Read more
- BARTENDER 2021 – BARCODE SOFTWARE IMPROVES SAFETY, SECURITY, EFFICIENCY AND COMPLIANCE
BarTender is designed to optimize customers’ barcode labeling and barcode printing processes with sophisticated, yet user-friendly barcoding software (WYSIWYG- what you see is what you get). Download BarTender 2021 Datasheet BCC Distribution can help find the right barcode label printing software that’s right for your application. Printing Basic Barcode Labels, Forms and Documents Data integration […]Read more
- A Security Update For BCC Distribution Customers Using Both BarTender Software and Zebra Barcode Label Printers
BCC Distribution recently learned of a new malware attack that targets a vulnerability in older releases of BarTender 2016 and certain updates from BarTender 2016 to BarTender 2019. Earlier this year Seagull Scientific issued fixes for this security issue. We urge you to update your software as soon as possible if they haven’t already done […]Read more
- Washing Your Hands is Important, but So is Cleaning the Devices that Your Hands Touch All Day Long
Thorough disinfection of mobile computers, tablets, barcode printers, barcode scanners and other devices is critical to infection control in workplaces and public spaces. There is a right and wrong way to do it. With the continuously evolving situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus, there are a lot of questions about how Zebra products should be cleaned […]Read more
- Mobile Barcode Label Printing for Improved Supply Chain Management & Tracking
Centralized barcode printers force workers to leave what they’re doing, run to the label printer, grab what they need, and then return to their tasks. On the way to and from the printer, they often get distracted by other tasks or stop to talk with co-workers, wasting even more time. As this happens repeatedly, your […]Read more
- Improve Logistics with IoT Barcoding and Android OS
The Internet of Things (IoT) is driving the next industrial revolution, and the intersection between IoT, barcoding, and Android operating systems (OS) promises to streamline workflows, improve efficiency, and help you rise above the competition. Are you ready? Is your business poised to leverage this technology? Here is what you need to know. What Is […]Read more
- 7 Critical Reasons to Upgrade to the Zebra MC9300 Mobile Computer
If you’re still using Zebra MC9090, MC9190, and MC92N0 RF barcode scanning terminals with Windows CE and Windows Mobile 6.5, it’s time to upgrade to the Zebra MC9300 with Android Enterprise operating system (OS). Why should you migrate to the latest Zebra technology? Take a look at the top seven reasons. 1. Fully Supported OS […]Read more
- Mobile Device Management for RF Terminals
Mobile device management (MDM) for your RF terminals helps optimize productivity and keep workers connected. By providing a centralized tool for monitoring, managing, securing, and supporting your mobile RF barcode scanning terminals, MDM streamlines workflows, enhances supply chain mobility, and safeguards efficiency. Take a look at what your business can do when you invest in […]Read more
- Barcode Labeling (Assets and Location Labeling) for Tough/Industrial Environments
Today’s corporations are bigger and more complex than ever before – which means they need to be highly organized. Whether you work in retail, logistics, transportation, or manufacturing, labeling and organization is one of the most important elements of your job. Not only do you need a label that’s thorough, clear, and readable, but you […]Read more