Media (Labels & Ribbons)
Product identification labeling can be very diverse- from simple case labels, carton labels, shipping labels, asset and pallet labeling, to complex compliance labels and regulatory labeling for harsh environments. BCCD works with the industries’ leading label producers with cutting edge label manufacturing technologies to provide you with the right label, designed specifically to be reliable for your printer(s), to meet your application’s labeling need.
- Thermal Transfer (uses thermal transfer ribbon)
- Direct Thermal (no ribbon required)
- Labels Rolls, Fan-Folded, and Cut-Sheet
- Paper, Synthetic (Polypropylene and Polyester), Card, Aluminum, Retro-Reflective, and Colors
- Permanent, Removable, and Freezer Grade Adhesive Types
- Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- Tags and Cardstock
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Thermal Transfer Ribbons
BCCD offers Thermal Transfer Ribbons (or TTR) in a wide variety of formulations and compounds to address to ideally match your application’s requirement.
- Wax (Standard Performance)
- Wax/Resin Combination
- Full Resin (High Performance)
- Variety of Colors in addition to Black: Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Green, and more.
Identification goes well beyond a traditional barcode label. BCCD looks at all the aspects of your application’s requirements to help ensure your business processes are supported and enhanced through the use of the right media. That includes factors such as thickness, topcoat, range (for barcode scanning), print speed, moisture conditions, heat/cold conditions, sun exposure (UV), and understanding the difference between short term use and longevity. Below are some examples of specialty media used for advanced identification and data capture.
- Retro-Reflective: Enables long-range equipped scanners to maximize read distance.
- Aluminum: Equally as durable as the assets their affixed to for maximum durability and longevity.
- Placards: Flexible products that allow for location labeling that requires unobstructed labeling via ceiling/roof hanging, wall-mounting, affixing to columns and other fixed methods beyond a traditional rack system.